Packages » Shades Of Corbett
SHADES OF CORBETT
Suggested Itinerary :-
Day 1 - Arrive Corbett National Park and check in at resort . Relax in the serene ambience of the resort & have your lunch. In the afternoon start for Powered paragliding take off site. Enjoy powered paragliding.
In the evening enjoy bonfire with wildlife movie show / guitarist. Dinner & overnight at resort.
Day 2 - Wake up early & gear up for an adventurous trek. Board your awaiting gypsy to reach start point of trek. The trails used in this trek is the same trail used by Jim Corbett to shoot Man eater of Mohan at Katt Ki Naav village. So our trek starts from Katt ki Naav at an altitude of 1200 meters from sea levels. The trek ends at another village called bhakrakot at an altitude of 550 meters.
Visit Corbett Museum & Garjia temple while coming back to resort. Have lunch. Rest of the day at leisure. In the late evening enjoy bonfire with wildlife movie show / guitarist. Dinner & overnight at resort.
Note - The trek duration is between 3 to 4 hours depending on the group and expect another 2 hours for commuting
Day 3 - After breakfast start for day trip to Corbett's Silent Valley or Tumaria Lake. In the evening back to resort. Dinner & overnight at resort.
Day 4 - Wake up early & gear up for an adventurous wildlife jeep safari. Board your awaiting gypsy to enjoy 3hrs thrilling 4x4 ride inside forest. Back to resort & have delicious breakfast. After breakfast start for onward destination with sweet memories of the tour.
|No. of Adults (above 12 years)||2||3||4||5||6|
|Cost per person (INR)||15950||13700||13500||12400||12700|
Note :- 12% GST Extra On Total Booking Amount
- » Welcome drink on arrival (non alcoholic)
- » Accommodation for 2 nights in well appointed AC Cottages / Villa
- » Tea/Coffee maker in the room
- » Buffet Meals at resort (2 lunch, 2 dinner & 1 breakfast)
- » Packed breakfast on the day of trekking
- » One Day tour - Corbett's Silent Valley
- » Powered Paragliding (once during the stay)
- » Paragliding with licensed and experienced pilot
- » Half day trek (as mentioned in the itinerary)
- » Shared transport from resort to start point of trek
- » Drop from end point of trek to resort
- » Briefing sessions before the trek
- » Walking poles, trek bag, trekking bottle
- » Trekking guides (experienced trekkers and knowledge of terrain and forests)
- » First Aid kit and safety kit
- » One time Jeep safari (Corbett / Sitabani Forest - 1 jeep)
- » Evening bonfire (depends on weather)
- » Live guitarist / wildlife movie show
- » All taxes
- » Transport to & fro powered paragliding takeoff site
- » Insurance
- » Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
|DAY TOUR - CORBETT'S SILENT VALLEY INCLUSIONS|
Terms & Conditions:
- » We can change the itinerary as per availability of safari & weather conditions
- » Any day visit transaction for which entry permit have been generated, cannot be cancelled under any circumstances and no request of refund/ reschedule would be entertained
- » Above rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- » There may be revision of rates by the government. In case of any upward revision of rates by the Government, the additional charges would be paid by you before booking
- » This package is not valid on Christmas & New year